Consumer and retail
Not having the right information about customer needs is like shooting blindly at a running target. It is crucial to understand the customers and their behavior, therefore we pay particular attention to a wide range of tailor made surveys that reveal the right data and help our clients in the decision making process.
We inquire and identify:
- Awareness and usage of brand: What is the brand´s position in a competitive environment?
- Image: How is the brand perceived in the market? How are your competitors performing in comparison?
- Target group: What is the potential of individual target groups? How do their needs differ?
- Communication: How to appeal to a consumer target group? Does a customer understand what you are saying about your product?
- Loyalty: What affects customer loyalty? How can it be efficiently strengthened? How are you doing in comparison with other players in the market?
- Satisfaction: What is a key factor in customer satisfaction? What should be communicated? What are the priority issues that need to be addressed?
- Reputation: What is the reputation of your brand?
- Market potential: Does a new product have a chance to succeed in the market? What are the other market opportunities? Does the product offer meet the customer needs?
- Communications concept testing: Do you need to test advertising materials or concepts? Does your advertising appeal to the intended target group? Do customers understand the meaning of your claim? Does it motivate them to use your services?
- Price testing: What price is acceptable for your customers?
- Product testing: Do product parameters meet customer needs? How to optimize a product or service before it is launched into the market?
- Employee satisfaction: What is the climate within your company? To what extent are your employees satisfied and motivated? How to strengthen the employees’ relationship with you as their employer?
We concentrate on products and brands in the consumer goods sector, on retail chains; we make inquires with consumer target groups and the general population as well.
I can recommend ppm factum research. Their strongest points are high quality data, smooth cooperation and flawless presentation of survey results. Together, we have already conducted five waves of surveys. Thanks.
We cooperate with ppm factum often, usually in smallish ad hoc assignments. Reliable data and correctly processed analysis are indispensable for a good cooperation, but what I appreciate most is that ppm factum research is so flexible and professional that they handle even last minute changes that are common in our business. It saves me from undue stress. I can recommend a cooperation with ppm factum.
We thank the ppm factum agency and its employees for a professionally conducted survey and for their cooperation. The subsequent presentation with the associated evaluation were very productive and interesting.
I am impressed by the attention ppm factum research dedicated to our project this year. We received not only useful data but also apt marketing recommendations with practically oriented tips that went beyond their original task. ppm factum research provided me with professional service and valuable consulting. I can recommend ppm factum research.
The last few years I have been cooperating with ppm factum research on the project concerning a long-term survey of the Czech public attitude towards advertising. Apart from a highly professional and responsible approach of ppm factum to our project, it is also their genuine interest and expertise that makes the cooperation with them a pleasure for me.
Hereby I would like to thank ppm factum for several years of cooperation in a number of qualitative and quantitative projects, where we acted both as a client and supplier. I can recommend ppm factum’s fieldwork management services in the Czech Republic and Slovakia with full responsibility. Ppm is a reliable partner, providing us with additional support and market insights when needed. In particular, we were very happy with ppm factum’s work in the area of healthcare and shopper research.